Yes you heard it right, The Sapling Project is back and the next drive is on Sunday 19th June 2011. After tremendous response in last drive (the 3rd drive) in which more than 4000 sapling were distributed in 6 cities ( Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai and Latur ). In the next drive we are looking to cover more cities.
As you know The Sapling Project is about planting and distributing saplings, free of cost to one and all in different parts of our country, we have distributed and planted over 6500 sapling till date. The model is simple, we collect funds, buy Plant Saplings and distribute it free of cost to anyone who sign up on the website or turn up at the event.
In our next drive which is on Sunday, 19th June 2011 we are looking to add more cities, get more volunteers in these cities, raise funds by sponsorship/contribution and distribute more and more sapling.
How and where you can contribute
If you or your company would like to make a donation, You can make the contribution in the name of “The Sapling Project”. Don’t forget to write you name and contact number on the reverse of the cheque.
Account details for online Transfer
Account Number for RTGS / NEFT transfer: SB01018848
Bank Name : Corporation Bank
Branch Code: 429
IFSC Code: CORP0000429
Branch Address: Royal Towers – Ground Floor,
I. C. Colony, Borivali West,
Mumbai – 400 103
How You can support us
1. Word of Mouth, Speak to your family, friends,in-laws, enemies, loved ones, building junta, office friends, Train friends, Online friends.
2. Put Sapling Project details or Info on Gtalk, Skype, FB, Yahoo etc.
3. Interact & DM active twitter users to RT, Promote the sapling project.
4. Ask you Friends , Family , Company / Organization to contribute or sponsor and help us to raise funds.
5. You can even help us by taking initiative to conduct the drive in your city / locality .
We would appreciate if you could spend some time when you are free to work on the sapling project. Looking for to your participation and support.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=190098221995